1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I had a refrigerator delivered and the guys broke my front steps which were re done and modernized to enhance the entrance of my home.While entering the home, they forced the door knob into the wall of my front hallway.

Then they put the fridge into place and it stuck out of the opening because they only put it half way in. The wonderful delivery guys declared that that was as far as it was going and I would have to live with this in the middle of my kitchen. I had to help them to put it into place...who finds these guys? After complaining...a couple of guys came by and put a band aid on the steps by basically gluing them into place.

It looked like a child did this. They have since broken again (no surprise there) and I have left several messages for them and NO one even had the courtesy to return my call. THEY SUCK.

Customer service does not seem to exist nor does common courtesy.To add insult to injury, the vegetable carrier broke and no one cares about that either...this was on my GE fridge.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service department, Customer service and delivery, Deplorable staff, Customer service.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments