2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought about $14,000 of appliances in the past 3 years and recently another $4000 last month. I have a Samsung refrigerator and bought the extended warranty.

Four 6 weeks I have had a broken refrigerator and the service man told us it was not fixable. I have been given the run around from Samsung and after sending bill of sale 5 times am repeatedly told that they have not received it or that I just give a different email, not to mention that I received email confirmations. Over the past 25 years, I have bought all of my appliances from PC Richard, but after throwing food away and being forced to eat out with my family as the refrigerator doesn't stay cold , I will be forced to purchase another refrigerator without waiting for the supposed check from Samsung that PC Richard claims was a definite. I am extremely disappointed and frankly question the reliability of your service contracts which seem like a way to make more money as they appear to be useless.

I think that PC Richard should take matters into their own hands and deal with Samsung rather than the customer. Since that is not the case, the likelihood of my future appliances being purchased at PC Richard is not probably not going to take place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pc Richard And Son Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Run around when there is a problem.

Comments