I purchased Epson PowerLite LCD Front Projector in PC Richard Forest Hills New York and I paid in cash.I bought it Sunday and they promised me to receive this by Tuesday because I need this for my business presentation and my class on Wednesday.

I came there on Tuesday and they told me that they cannot give it to me and they promised me again that I need to pick up by Friday. So my Wednesday presentation was messed up. Very frustrating. I called Friday before going there because I have another presentation on Friday but to my disappointment they were saying that I need to wait one week and it will arrive the following Friday.

These people on PC Richard Forest Hills do not understand the value of time. Time lost is money lost. I was not playing here and I need this for my business presentation and class but they were thinking it is easy to say "next week it will arrive." they don't even care to say sorry!

Do not buy this item on PC Richard Forest Hills New York.They will just waste you time.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments