1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Two years after purchases a kitchen and laundry room full of appliances, my Samsung washing machine flooded my pantry hardwood floor.Thankfully I caught it before the wood began to warp.

I have two years left on the extended warranty that I purchased at the time of sale. (Big mistake). I called PC Richards service department on Oct 10, only to be told that they could not send someone for a week. So a week later, the (3rd party company - Dependable Appliance Repair, came on Oct.

17. They said I need a new gasket and would have to order it. The technician said I should hear back in a few days to set up an appointment to install the part. Well, today, two weeks later (three weeks from my original call to PC Richards service Dept.), I called Dependable Appliance and was told that the part will be in Thursday or Friday and they would schedule a service call for next Monday.

When I asked why this is such a long delay for a simple part, I was very rudely told "thats just how long it takes". I called PC Richards and asked if there were anything they could do. They said they couldn't do anything to expedite the service call, but they would be happy to give me a $25 PC Richards Gift Card. I told him that doesn't even come close to the cost of laundromats for a family of six, not to mention the inconvenience and frustration of having to go to the laundromat every other day for the past three weeks and now for yet another week!

It would have been more cost effective, not to mention time effective, had I never purchased the extended warranty, and just paid out of pocket for the repair. I do understand that things happen, that perhaps the part was back ordered (although a common part carried by hundreds of distributors), but the way in which I was treated by PC Richards and their "3rd party repair company", was rude, unprofessional and downright frustrating. After many years of spending tens of thousands of dollars at PC Richards, it is obvious that they do not care at all about satisfying a loyal customer. Rather the contrary - 4 weeks to repair a two year old washing machine with a commonly used part, is unacceptable.

My loyalties are no longer with this store and I will let everyone know why.They have not only lost me as a customer but my family and extended family as well!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pc richard and son extended warranty service protection plan from PC Richard and Son. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants PC Richard and Son to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PC Richard and Son for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

WOW.SAME issue.

yep, 1 month without a machine and SUPER rude customer service. I can't believe this.

Don't they care about their company.They lost us as customers.