Purchase $9000.00 of appliances for a new house and would never, never, never ,never buy from them again.The Electrolux microwave shorted out (4days old)and the service call was a nightmare.

The microwave had a bad component. We are waiting for a replacment (7days) and finding out that-They really suck at the service end of the business. So off we went paying someone to remove the microwave as per the service rep requested us to do. Finding out that it was not needed and that they would replace the product and install.

This entire event lasted 10 day and 7 hours of phone time.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

#209720

Unfortunately, we do not know who this customer is.If the customer would contact us at 631 777 4103.

we will rectify the situation to their satisfaction.

We do not make the product but will stand behind it and our service.We will make things right.

PC Richard and Son - TV purchased to raise funds for Charity DAMAGED PC Richard and Son "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......" Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more