My 85 year mother bought a portable washer a couple of years ago.Ralph at the Manchester CT store that with the 3 year warranty P.C Richards would come out and fix any problems or replace it.

An extra $300 The washing machine wasn't working and she called P.C Richards to have them come take a look at it. The Rep said "We don't service that brand, you can get someone to come out and fix it and WE MIGHT REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE COST!" WHAT THE ! So I sent an email to the corporate office and they got in touch with me. They finally agreed after some haggling to have a new machine brought.

The delivery guys were useless . They didn't check to see if the machine actually worked. They just dropped it off and almost ran out the door. When we started it up it made a clanking sound.

So I called the Rep again and they brought out another one. This time the delivery guy broke the faucet when he put the hose on to make sure it worked. We had to have a plumber come and fix that problem We went to the Manchester store to talk to a real live person and the Manager there was just plain rude. We asked if we could get our money back for the warranty since the machines and service stunk.

He said "We don't give back money for that !" My brother and his family bought a microwave from Richards and it wasn't even a year and they had to replace it.

I don't care if i have to spend a little more money at someplace else , I will not go P.C.Richards ever again

Review about: Pc Richard And Son Extended Warranty Service Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1270930

Worst customer service for appt to fix a new appliance.

Don't buy at this store so u won't regret the *** treatment they give u!