i bought a gps that needed repair.For 2 months it sat collecting dust, and was never sent for repair.

PC Richards excuse was they lost my phone number and it was without it's original box. When I complained, the manager of the store, walked my gps unit out of the store, and tossed it into the garbage. The manager at Bayside store then said if I didn't take my gps, he was going to call the police, stating I took the unit out of the store, He was going to file a false police report. When I complained to the Eastern district manager, he took the side of the manager, and said I was at fault.

PC Richards Sucks.Their Customer Service is Lacking integrity .That's why I would shop at Best Buy.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Bayside, New York, United States #954329

I've been a customer at Bayside PC Richard & Son since 1997 and never had any such issues like you express with merchandise purchased. In fairness there were maybe three items that I purchased that did not work or stopped working and I had no problem with returning them at this store for the same item or a different item. I know the manager very well and I am shocked because he is down to earth and will do whatever it takes to make you happy.