Beginning July 5, 2017, we have started to have issues with unprofessional technicians coming to "fix my refrigerator." When this technician came, he stated that he needed to order a part which would take 3 days.This actually took a week.

On July 13, 2017 another technician came with the part. He didn't install the part because he said it was the wrong part. He did something else and said that the refrigerator was now fixed. However, it was not fixed.

The refrigerator still doesn't keep my food cold. On July 17, 2017, another technician came and stated that he needed to order a part. He was here for less than 5 minutes and apparently knew the solution to the problem. PC Richard states that their technicians are "certified", but it doesn't seem as such when it has taken 3 technicians to try and fix this problem.

I have had to throw out all my groceries and take days off in order to be here when a technician is expected to arrive. I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received. This refrigerator is not even a year old.

I want my refrigerator to be fixed, if not, I want a new one.It seems that they take advantage of the fact that I have paid this appliance in full and no longer care about pleasing the customer.

Review about: Pc Richard And Son Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor poor customer service, Unprofessional technicians, Parts are never available, Service takes too long.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Ronkonkoma, New York, United States #1354156

My fridge is 2 WEEKS old and had someone come to "fix" and its STILL broken.Customer service SUCKS and refuses to be accommodating.

I will NEVER shop there again.Considering getting a refund and buying elsewhere.