I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge.The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall.

This normally would be unsafe but the unit is next to the wall. I was told that the problem would be resolved in a week. It is now three weeks and no word from PC Richard or Avanti. I paid full price for the unit and it was a floor model.

I now have second thoughts about using this store in the future and I am into electronics and such.What is this 100 word minimum for?

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more PC Richard and Son - Purchase of  washer PC Richard and Son "I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago. Delivery was made as scheduled. I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more PC Richard and Son - Toshiba Tv Review PC Richard and Son "Bought 50 inch tv back on 2/17/14. Tv was delivered by 2 nice gentlemen who at that time was setting it up and going over things with me. When tv..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more