Bought a floor model $3,000 Samsung TV along with warranty - with personal guarantee of sales person and floor model that everything was perfect.After I had it delivered and turned it on, had 3 white spots.

Spoke to salesperson and was told to call the service department. Someone came to inspect it and told my wife that there was physical damage. He accused my wife and kids of doing the damage and was extremely rude. We did not cause any damage, but PC Richards is refusing to repair it unless we pay $1,100 for a new screen.

We spent over $10k on several TVs and appliances there and this is how we are treated?For a Company that claims that they are "service oriented", it has been terrible, terrible, terrible service.

Review about: Pc Richard And Son Extended Warranty Service Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more