Bought a floor model $3,000 Samsung TV along with warranty - with personal guarantee of sales person and floor model that everything was perfect.After I had it delivered and turned it on, had 3 white spots.

Spoke to salesperson and was told to call the service department. Someone came to inspect it and told my wife that there was physical damage. He accused my wife and kids of doing the damage and was extremely rude. We did not cause any damage, but PC Richards is refusing to repair it unless we pay $1,100 for a new screen.

We spent over $10k on several TVs and appliances there and this is how we are treated?For a Company that claims that they are "service oriented", it has been terrible, terrible, terrible service.

Review about: Pc Richard And Son Extended Warranty Service Protection Plan.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

PC Richard and Son - Was Andrew the PC Richards guy committing fraud or just ineptitude? PC Richard and Son " I had been ready to purchase a refrigerator freezer yesterday and I paid for it in full with a credit card of mine under my name because it's my..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more