Product: Pc Richard And Son Sales Representative Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I want to give a great big thank you to the salesperson ZOMO!We knew we could not get a item for my son by Christmas morning. We searched everywhere!!! ZOMO not only helped us with a purchase of a JBL speaker, but gave us the competition price and we were able to get...
William

This is a complaint website.It is not for free advertising or apple polishing.Please tell us about someone who lied, stole money, sold you junk, or was rude.

Product
Pc Richard And Son Sales Representative
Reply to reviews

PC Richard and Son - Charlie our salesman is awesome

3.7
Charlie is very knowledgeable . He had much patience with me and answered all my questions with a smile .

PC Richard and Son - Nick the sales man was awesome with us

5.0
He looked for deals and gave us the best price that is why we go to pc richards.

Pc Richard And Son Sales Representative Review

5.0
Babu is the best salesman that helped us purchase the products that we use he's always been courteous to my wife and I and every time we buy something at PC Richards we always look for him because he knows how to treat people I think your company is very lucky to have a person like him courteous and understanding thank you my name is Jocylina Aguilar

Pc Richard And Son Sales Representative Review

2.5
It really depends who you get. The sales person on the phone was nice. But when I arrived there was a different sales person not so nice. Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Otherwise we will spend our money elsewhere.