4.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago.Delivery was made as scheduled.

I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the installer. There were two gentleman came in which one was very friendly but the installer was a rude person with an attitude and he was acting as a wise guy. I was trying to describe the drain hose as dirty water line. I did not remember the actual word drain hose as English is not my native language.

He said "its not called dirty water line. It is drain hose" I Didnt like his behaviour as a customer. He should have been more polite.

I am kind of disappointed with the delivery service not the salesman or the product.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of pc richard and son customer care from PC Richard and Son and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants PC Richard and Son to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PC Richard and Son for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments