pc richards is a place where I've shopped for many things..the salesman I had was awesome ...the service dept on the other hand is the worst ...dont buy extended service contracts from them ...first they sell you a contract for lets say 3 years and the appliance you buy has a year warranty on it already ..so they beat you for a year off the bat...then you call them for service , THAT TOOK THEM OVER A MONTH TO TRY and FIX MY DISHWASHER and you get no service at all!!!HONESTY..INTEGRITY..RELIABILTY..

[yeah right]

I for one will never shop at PC RICHARDS ever again...cost me twice to install the dishwasher I bought from them ..

and they could care less SHAME ON YOU RICHARD YOU ARE NOT RELIABLE AND YOU JUST LOST A REAL GOOD CUSTOMER.....k STURM ...ONE VERY PISSED OFF CUSTOMER....

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

#241906

I shop at your store no more.You took four times to fix my washer and the last time you left the old parts in my house.

Guess what I'm going to shove them in the lobby of your store and leave.This will be the last time I step foot in one of your stores

pcrichardandson

Dear Anonymous:

I sincerely apologize for the frustration that this dishwasher repair has caused you. We stand behind our service and I want to make sure that your dishwasher is now working at its full potential and talk to you further about your experience.

If you could, please e-mail me at social@pcrichard.com referencing this web page with your name, contact number, invoice number and the state of your dishwasher. I will personally investigate and take care of the situation for you until you are 100% satisfied.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,