They sold me 3 BROKEN air conditioners. P.C. Richard is obviously writing some of their own reviews to offset the "real-ones"

Several months ago I purchased 2 air conditioners. One worked fine the other one was "dead" right out of the box. They replaced it with another one within 30 days however the replacement unit was BROKEN! Then as I was outside the 30 day window they could not replace the defective unit but offered to fix it. The company PC Richard used to fix it further damaged the air conditioner. It is still not fixed and makes a very loud noise that can be heard from all over the house. Finally, as the broken unit was a fire hazard I just threw it away. They screwed me out of $700.

Richard is NOT reliable. Do not do business here.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

#209858

We do not know who this customer is but if they get this message and call us at 631-777-4103 we will make things right. I can't believe that they would just throw the air conditioner in question away. If they still have it we can exchange it now or next spring in the event that we do not have stock at this time.

they sold me 5 Ac, one was broken, Managment did nothing to help me. They even avoided my calls.

PC Richard and Son - TV purchased to raise funds for Charity DAMAGED PC Richard and Son "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......" Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more