They sold me 3 BROKEN air conditioners. P.C. Richard is obviously writing some of their own reviews to offset the "real-ones"

Several months ago I purchased 2 air conditioners. One worked fine the other one was "dead" right out of the box. They replaced it with another one within 30 days however the replacement unit was BROKEN! Then as I was outside the 30 day window they could not replace the defective unit but offered to fix it. The company PC Richard used to fix it further damaged the air conditioner. It is still not fixed and makes a very loud noise that can be heard from all over the house. Finally, as the broken unit was a fire hazard I just threw it away. They screwed me out of $700.

Richard is NOT reliable. Do not do business here.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

#209858

We do not know who this customer is but if they get this message and call us at 631-777-4103 we will make things right. I can't believe that they would just throw the air conditioner in question away. If they still have it we can exchange it now or next spring in the event that we do not have stock at this time.

they sold me 5 Ac, one was broken, Managment did nothing to help me. They even avoided my calls.