They sold me 3 BROKEN air conditioners. P.C. Richard is obviously writing some of their own reviews to offset the "real-ones"

Several months ago I purchased 2 air conditioners. One worked fine the other one was "dead" right out of the box. They replaced it with another one within 30 days however the replacement unit was BROKEN! Then as I was outside the 30 day window they could not replace the defective unit but offered to fix it. The company PC Richard used to fix it further damaged the air conditioner. It is still not fixed and makes a very loud noise that can be heard from all over the house. Finally, as the broken unit was a fire hazard I just threw it away. They screwed me out of $700.

Richard is NOT reliable. Do not do business here.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

#209858

We do not know who this customer is but if they get this message and call us at 631-777-4103 we will make things right. I can't believe that they would just throw the air conditioner in question away. If they still have it we can exchange it now or next spring in the event that we do not have stock at this time.

they sold me 5 Ac, one was broken, Managment did nothing to help me. They even avoided my calls.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more PC Richard and Son - TV purchased to raise funds for Charity DAMAGED PC Richard and Son "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......" Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more