My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards...they shipped it in nothing but the TV box.

The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen... even the batteries for the remote were dented (never seen that before). This was all due to the poor way PCRichards shipped the product. We took in over 480 toys for Toys for Tots and this was the Grand Prize...

definitely not GRAND and they will do nothing to replace or satisfy.

From the long list, I am not alone in my frustrations.We spend over $1000 dollars a year on items of this type, we will never order anything from PCRichards again and I will discourge anyone else from doing so.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Frigidaire - It seems to get worse and worse, and the responses also get worse and worse. Frigidaire ""...Glass electric range tops all scratched up.They say, 2 things about that..." Read more PC Richard and Son - My fridge door won't close properly PC Richard and Son "I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge. The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall. ..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more