Franklin, Tennessee

My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards...they shipped it in nothing but the TV box.

The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen... even the batteries for the remote were dented (never seen that before). This was all due to the poor way PCRichards shipped the product. We took in over 480 toys for Toys for Tots and this was the Grand Prize...

definitely not GRAND and they will do nothing to replace or satisfy.

From the long list, I am not alone in my frustrations.We spend over $1000 dollars a year on items of this type, we will never order anything from PCRichards again and I will discourge anyone else from doing so.

Review about: Sony Lcd Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

PC Richard and Son - My fridge door won't close properly PC Richard and Son "I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge. The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall. ..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Westinghouse - Worst customer service, worst products. Westinghouse "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more