Franklin, Tennessee

My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards...they shipped it in nothing but the TV box.

The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen... even the batteries for the remote were dented (never seen that before). This was all due to the poor way PCRichards shipped the product. We took in over 480 toys for Toys for Tots and this was the Grand Prize...

definitely not GRAND and they will do nothing to replace or satisfy.

From the long list, I am not alone in my frustrations.We spend over $1000 dollars a year on items of this type, we will never order anything from PCRichards again and I will discourge anyone else from doing so.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

PC Richard and Son - My fridge door won't close properly PC Richard and Son "I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge. The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall. ..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more