So I called PC richards (Baychester store) in hopes to get pricing for a 55 inch samsung smart tv and mount.I called first time and spoke to Wanda and said TV department please.

She transferred me and I waited 25 minutes. So I hung up and redialed number and James picked up, I explained to him I just called so he put me on hold for 15 min then phone hung up. I called back for 3rd time to get Wanda again and only for her to say were busy I can t help you give me your number and well call you..... SMH I said Wanda why didnt you tell me that from start?

she said Im sorry were busy call back. I said can I speak to a manager and she said hes busy too I cant help you.

I dont know if you see anything wrong but that was bad customer service, unprofessional, and not a nice way to do business.Please fix this problem asap

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

West New York, New Jersey, United States #779987

Worst company every.I wen through 6 months of *** with a washer/dryer I bought from one last year.

The contractors they used couldn't install them properly the first and they nearly destroyed my laundry room in the process. They eventually installed them right, but no at PC Richard (Claims Dept, Cust. Service, Contractors) would take responsibility for the damage that was caused.

Never stepping foot in another PC Richard & *** again.:(

wake up...these people are full of it...

I bought one item from them and will never again purchase a thing from them. They lie straight out.

Give you a price and then tell you the item is discontinued.Call the Manufacture only to find out that PC Richards is full of you know what....