I spent an inordinate amount of time talking with a sales associate named Ivan.I asked him several times did we need anything else for a new air conditioner.

He kept saying no. Two young man came today and installed the air conditioner. They didn't bother to turn it on to see if it work because we didn't have the right amp extension cord for our new air conditioner. They told us this after it was installed and they were heading out the door.

So now we had to figure out where to find this extension cord. Finally I then sent a text that they have them at Amazon. So I ordered one along with the Express delivery, which is expensive so we can have it tomorrow. So meanwhile we have no air.

They should've told us before that we needed the special cord not after installing the device and headed halfway out the door.

And we even tip those guys I can't believe it.Will you please PC Richards for a long time but no longer!

Review about: Pc Richard And Son Air Conditioner Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more