I spent an inordinate amount of time talking with a sales associate named Ivan.I asked him several times did we need anything else for a new air conditioner.

He kept saying no. Two young man came today and installed the air conditioner. They didn't bother to turn it on to see if it work because we didn't have the right amp extension cord for our new air conditioner. They told us this after it was installed and they were heading out the door.

So now we had to figure out where to find this extension cord. Finally I then sent a text that they have them at Amazon. So I ordered one along with the Express delivery, which is expensive so we can have it tomorrow. So meanwhile we have no air.

They should've told us before that we needed the special cord not after installing the device and headed halfway out the door.

And we even tip those guys I can't believe it.Will you please PC Richards for a long time but no longer!

Review about: Fridgidare Air Conditioner.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

PC Richard and Son - TV purchased to raise funds for Charity DAMAGED PC Richard and Son "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......" Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more