Style and Design

Having the most horrible service from PC Richards EVER!!!!!!On 10/14 I called for service on a dishwasher under warranty.

Earliest appointment available was Friday, 4 days later. Was given a window of between 2 - 5 pm. I called PC Richards at 5:10 because there was no tech,and no info given, and was told he is "probably" on the way. The technician finally shows up at 5:40.

There is no apology from either the tech or the call center that the technician shows up 40 minutes late.The technician dropped his tools on the floor and saw there was an error code on the dishwasher. He called someone and was told (I heard both ends of the conversation on the speaker) there was a water channel that needed to be cleaned and that the part should be replaced. He got up to leave and was not telling me anything. I asked him what was going on and he told me the channel was a problem to clean and he did not want to do it.

He said he was going to get the part ordered and would call in a week or so to set another appointment. I waited about 30 minutes and called the "Service Center" and was told the tech had not updated the call yet and I should call back the following day. I called back in the afternoon the next day (Saturday) and was told the tech STILL had not updated the records. The rep told me they would check into it and call back.

No call ever came. I call Monday morning and ask for a supervisor. I am told they are all busy with incoming calls (no surprise) and that some one would call back in 10 minutes. I called 30 minutes later and am told #1 the tech still has not updated the records.

#2 the rep that told me I could talk to a supervisor was totally wrong. I should have been told I "might" be able to get a call from a supervisor late in the afternoon. #3 There is nothing anyone can/will do to get this issue resolved in any expedited manner. It is just going to have to go through the steps to get resolved.

So at this point in time I am stuck with a broken dishwasher that is under warranty that I have absolutely no idea when or if it is going to be repaired. All I have from PC Richards is a bunch of pathetic cover ups and excuses. I feel very sad for anyone that listens to the store sales rep and pays for an extended warranty.

Service within a regular warranty is dismal.I will not be buying from PC Richards again.I do not want to pay the money to get something and not be able to get it fixed in a timely manner or from what I am currently seeing, ever fixed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with PC Richard and Son?

Comments